Yes, in eMAM you have option to create metadata specific for Assets, Projects, Categories, Subclips & Markers.
In the Admin Tools
page, under Manage Metadata
tab, click on Metadata Set
to assign the metadata group to either Asset, Project, Category, Marker or Subclip.
Based on the type of metadata set created, it will get reflected in the respective widgets as shown below:
- Asset Metadata: Asset metadata sets get displayed under Metadata widget. Click on the asset in the Browse widget to see the asset metadata under Metadata widget.
- Project Metadata: Metadata sets created for projects are displayed under the Project widget. Click on the menu box next to the project and click on Edit project to display metadata sets created for projects.
- Category Metadata: Metadata Sets created for categories can be seen in the Category widget. From the category menu, click on Properties to see the category metadata sets.
- Marker Metadata: Click anywhere on the Marker widget will refresh the Metadata widget to display the metadata related to the markers. Note: The Metadata widget switches to Marker metadata only if there are marker metadata sets created in the system.
- Subclip Metadata: Click anywhere on the Subclip widget will refresh the Metadata widget to display the metadata (if any) related to the subclip. Note: The Metadata widget switches to Subclip metadata only if there are subclip metadata sets created in the system.