Administrative tools widget can be used to manage and perform many administrative tasks such as: Note: Admin Tools widget is only available for Unit Admins.
- Manage Users,
- Manage Asset types,
- Manage Metadata,
- Manage Tags,
- Site Analytics,
Click on any of the functions to open a new Admin Tools page.
- Manage Users: Click on Manage Users tab on the top left hand side of the page to expand it. Under Manage Users tab, admin users can manage users, groups and registration forms. By default, Manage Users detail load on the middle and right section of the page. New users can be created using Create User and existing users can be deleted using Delete User button. List of existing user accounts are displayed with their name, email id, role, and status (Online/Offline/Disabled). You can search for existing users using their email address under search field.
- Manage Asset Types: To manage asset type permissions, click on the asset types to view more details on the right-hand side. Video, audio, images, and other files such as office documents, pdf files, Excel sheets etc. are different types of assets, and these assets can be managed using several administrator tools in eMAM. Asset type permissions are first level of permissions set by the eMAM Unit Administrator for a user.
- Manage Metadata: Admin users can manage metadata of assets.They can manage create edit and delete Metadata filelds, Metadata Groups and Metadata Sets. Custom metadata fields can be organized into metadata groups. Each user group can be assigned different permissions to restrict the Update and View permissions for the metadata fields inside the group. The metadata groups can be assigned to different user groups which would control permissions for users in those groups. The metadata groups in turn can be organized into different metadata sets. A metadata set contains metadata groups, which contain metadata fields. Each metadata set can be assigned to an Asset or a Project or a Category.
- Manage Tags: Click on Manage Tags tab for admin users can manage all the tags using add and delete tag option. Using search field, you can search tags too.
- Site Analytics: Admin users can also use Site Analytics Report to analyze eMAM Features usage. It can also be used to generate a graph with the number of hits plotted for the complete site during the month/year. It provides an overall exhibit about user activities of eMAM application features. Based on the feature selected under Features Overview at the bottom panel, Visit details and Chart changes on top panel.
- Reports: Reports feature can be used by admins to generate various reports from the eMAM system. Click on the Reports tab to expand it and see the list of reports available:
- User History Report: User History Report displays history of all the actions performed by a particular user over a specified period of time in the eMAM System.
- Asset State: ‘Asset State Report’ generates a list of assets states for the specified time range. Report is generated by selecting State from the drop down list, and date range from the calendar.
- eBIN Message: eBIN Message Report allows eMAM Unit Administrator to view all the emails sent through eSEND within the specified time period. Report displays all the emails sent for a given time period.
- eBIN Senders: eBIN Senders Report provides summary of all the eBIN mails of any particular sender sent through eSEND for a specific time period to the eMAM Unit Administrator. Reports can be generated for those senders only who have used eSEND option and have enabled tracking option for their eSEND mail.
- eBIN Message Recipients: eBIN Message Recipients Report allows eMAM Unit Administrator to see all the eBIN mails received by a particular recipient in a given time period. User can generate reports on each email received by the recipient.
- eBIN Message Assets: eBIN Message Assets Report allows eMAM Unit Administrator to get a summary of all the assets sent through eSEND for the specified time period.
- eBIN Custom Excel: You can generate a custom eBIN excel report for the selected asset belonging to the specified project and category. To generate the custom eBIN excel report, select the asset, choose the project and category from the drop-down menu, select ‘To’ and ‘From’ date, and click ‘Generate Excel’. The excel sheet is created and saved in the local system.
- Projects: Projects tab can be used by admins to customize and manage the project statuses and its color codes. Click on Edit button adjacent to any statuses listed and update the status name and choose a custom color by clicking on the color radial button which opens color palette window. Click on Save button to save the changes or Cancel button to discard the changes.
- Links: Admin users can use Links tab to add and manage links. You can add, edit and delete the links. There is also an option to preview the link by clicking on the lens icon.
Super Admins can manage thesaurus search function by creating expansion sets with a list of words grouped together. In the Advanced search when thesaurus is enabled for Full text search, these expansion sets with group of words will be considered to display the appropriate search result. In the Admin Tools widget, click on Thesaurus tab will take you to the Admin Tools page. Enter super admin credentials to use this function.
Under Thesaurus tab, you will find two tabs:
- Manage Thesaurus: Using Manage thesaurus, you can create expansion sets by adding a list of words to it. You can also edit and delete these expansion sets. Expansion set is group of words which will be part of thesaurus and full text search.
- Configure Thesaurus: Under Configure Thesaurus tab, you will see the path to XML where the expansion set words are saved.