Empress Media Asset Management, LLC announces the release of eMAM™ enterprise 3.0 digital asset management platform at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Convention.
New York, NY April 9, 2012: Empress Media Asset Management, LLC announces the release of version 3.0 of its eMAM™ enterprise digital asset management software. Demonstrations of eMAM™ can be seen at this year’s National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Convention April 16th – 19th at the Las Vegas Convention Center (Booth N1517) in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Shaun McTernan VP Sales & Business development states; “eMAM has enjoyed considerable recent acceptance in the marketplace, with systems running or in deployment at many international organizations. The new improved eMAM 3.0 has an expanded feature set, new options, and better support.”
- The release will coincide with the first full release of eMAM Feeder for PC and Mac. This standalone application simplifies ingest: users can input files directly into the eMAM™ system, even if they do not have access to the eMAM library.
- Improved eBin. Users can now send branded mixed media messages to mobile platforms. Improved security features prevent unauthorized access or download.
- Logging module that enables users to tag incoming live streams with markers and comments. Configurable hardware and software options are available to meet a variety of needs. Touch screen or customized logging interface available.
- Full integration with XenData software for additional LTO archive options.
- Category MAM. eMAM can now move entire categories of assets together between storage locations and the archive to accelerate movement of large amounts of content.
- Improved support including 24/7 available by phone, portal, chat, or email, with an improved support portal and issue tracking.