How To Disable TLS 1.0 and 1.1 for Apache
Please find the below steps to disable TLS 1.0 and 1.1 for the Apache webserver.
Note: Please make sure that you have a valid SSL certificate.
- Please login to the eMAM upload manager installed server (web or app ), and find the server.xml file from the following location,
If upload manager inside ingest folder: C:\Program Files\Empress Media\eMAM Ingest Manager\eMAMUploadManager\conf\server.xml
If upload manager inside gateway: C:\Program Files\Empress Media\eMAM Gateway\eMAMUploadManager\conf\server.xml
- Edit the server.xml file and find the following tag,
<Connector port="8443" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"
maxThreads="150" SSLEnabled="true" scheme="https" secure="true"
clientAuth="false" SSLProtocol="TLS" keystoreFile="C:\Program Files\Empress Media\eMAM Ingest Manager\eMAMUploadManager\eMAMUploadManager.jks"
keystorePass="******" SSLVerifyClient="optional" />
- Find the SSL protocol tag and Replace TLS with TLS v1.2,
SSLProtocol= “Please mention the TLS version here”
The edited XML file will look like below,
- To enable TLS 1.0,TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2,
Find the SSLProtocol tag and replace TLS with TLSv1+TLSv1.1+TLSv1.2,
- Please save the edited server.xml file and restart the eMAM upload manager service to reflect the changes.